Wednesday, December 17, 2014

How Harry Potter changed my life.

My birthday is in late November, therefore I got to start school when I was three years old. All of my friends were always older than me, so then I would feel left out when every one older than me was hanging out. Well then Harry Potter came out and that was something we could all relate to. They would go see the movies and read the books and I was always excluded. So that made me hate the series. Once I got a little older and was allowed to go to the midnight premiers are friendship was back to the way that it used to be. Because of Harry Potter we were best friends at the age of four, we remained best friends through this common bond, and are still best friends. We actually still find time to watch the movies together many years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment